Who is Putra Food?
Putra Food Industries Sdn Bhd is a Malaysia based commercial food service company, we are a manufacturer and supplier of food pastes & pre-cooked food established in 2009.
Are your products HALAL?
Yes, our center kitchen and products are certified HALAL by JAKIM. HALAL Certificate available upon request.
PUTRA FOOD PRODUCTS
Do you add preservatives to your product?
No preservatives added, our centre kitchen operates with the latest food technology to prolong the product shelf life and the freshness.
How do I store the products? How long is the expiry period?
Paste Products : Freezer Storage 6 months / Chiller Storage 1 month / Opened Pack in airtight container Chiller Storage 1 week.
Ready To Eat Food : Freezer Storage 6 months / Chiller Storage 14 days. Once opened, consume on the same day.
If I cannot finish the food, can opened pack be stored ?
Opened pack to be kept in container and store in chiller for 1 day. Recommended to consume on the same day.
What are the ingredients used in Putra Food products?
We use only fresh ingredients, no artificial food, flavouring or colouring are used. Refer packing label on each item for more info.
Will you provide cooking instructions ?
Yes, refer packing label for cooking instructions.
Can I contact Putra Food for cooking tips & instructions?
Yes, please Whatsapp 012 527 9808 during Mon - Fri, 9am to 6pm.
PURCHASES & RETURN POLICY
Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order.
How do I know my order is successful?
You will receive a confirmation email once the order is placed successfully.
When will I receive my orders?
Between 1 – 3 working days.
Where do you deliver?
Currently, we only deliver within the Klang Valley (Malaysia).
Is there any delivery charge?
FREE Delivery with purchases value RM50 & above. RM10.00 Delivery Charge is applicable for purchases value below RM50.00.
Under what circumstances can I return the goods?
You may arrange to return delivered good with damaged packing, expired or not the item you have purchased.
How do I return unsatisfied goods and how do I get a refund for returned goods?
- Immediately return the goods to our Delivery Personnel.
- Immediately Whatsapp to 012 527 9808 the image of the returned good with clear indication of the dissatisfactory conditions within 24 hours from date of delivery.
- We will refund payment for the returned goods within 7 workings day into your bank account.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with personal identifiable information that includes but not limited to your email address, first & last name, phone number, address. We will also collect cookies and usage data from the browser sent when you are using our Site such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit and other diagnostic data (collectively referred to as “Collected Data”)
Putra Food Industries Sdn Bhd uses the Collected Data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your usage requirements on our Site.
- To maintain our Site.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site; and
- To provide you with updated information about our Site, Products, Promotions & other related information unless you have opted not to receive such information.